Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Cole and Daner playing an exciting game of War

Daner showing Cole some Hot Rod highlights

Cousin time!  Dallin, Daner, Kai, Kalea and Jackson

A visit from an Army guy: Daner's Uncle Bret!

Daner and his brother Ty having some wheel chair races

(running over the security guy's foot)

Chick-Fil-A night Bret, Cole, Dallin and Ellie

Nana, Arianne and Cole

Dallin and Ty

Sarah and Talia 
Jamie and Maleah
Bret's family visiting: Cole, Bret, Kyle, Ellie, Daner, Dallin, Arianne and Maleah
From Aunt Arianne:
We are SO happy to be here visiting from Texas!  We are really enjoying our time with all our family here.  We are especially grateful to be here to visit with Daner and help with the other kiddos.  It has been so touching to be here and see what Dane and Jamie's friends and community have been and are doing for them.  The Chick-Fil-A night was a HUGE success!  I couldn't believe how many people were there!  I was also so touched by the videos that have been made for them of the wards and friends proudly wearing their shirts, orange ribbons and green.  I cannot believe the amount of letters, prayers, cards and loves that have been sent their way.  The Lord is truly blessing our family! 

One night while I was at the hospital I had a minute with Daner all to myself.  I asked him if he really understood the amount of people that loved him so so much.  I also asked him if he understood how much his parents and siblings adored him and were always so concerned about him.  He said yes, he thought so and then he said something that took me a bit by surprise.  He said, 'When I get older I want to do service for others.'  He then told me his plan to come and help people at least once a month.  He told me how the things that had been done for him touched him and that he wanted to do that same thing for others.  I am so thankful for the sweet disposition that little Dane has.  He rarely complains and is so thankful for every little thing.  He is such a blessing in our lives.  

No comments:

Post a Comment